What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team youll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You’ll Bring:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree and 3-5 years of experience as an attorney with experience drafting and negotiating complex contracts, including licensing and partnership agreements.
- Ability to work closely in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment with other attorneys and business clients; ability to prioritize key work and manage lots of different tasks.
- Excellent drafting, negotiation, and written- and verbal-communication skills.
- Ability to interface with senior members of the business teams youll support, including sophisticated business stakeholders with longstanding strong relationships with legal.
- Ability to build and foster strong relationships with, and relate well to, peers, staff, and management of all levels of the organization.
- A sense of humor; plays well with others; relationships matter to you.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Make an impact in this rapidly evolving company by using your legal experience and skills to drive execution on legal and transactional matters.
- Work with the Senior Director, Assistant General Counsel to provide legal assistance and guidance regarding ongoing legal and business matters for TransUnion, particularly in:
- Data/content acquisition (data licensing);
- Support for data analytics;
- Subject-matter expert for third-party data and content relationships.
- Provide proactive legal counsel to stakeholders, including TransUnion management, in support of the foregoing.
- Make impactful legal decisions and business recommendations for an innovative, dynamic, public information-services company.
- Advise internal clients on legal and business issues and the implications of alternative positions to enable informed business decisions.
- Maintain primary responsibility for reviewing, negotiating, and drafting complex contracts and related documents.
- Provide advice to stakeholders regarding changes in the law, contracts, or other legal issues that may involve the companys short or long-term strategic operations.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company-related business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.