SpringWorks Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company applying a precision medicine approach to acquiring, developing, and commercializing life-changing medicines for underserved patient populations suffering from devastating rare diseases and cancer. SpringWorks has a differentiated portfolio of small molecule targeted oncology product candidates and is advancing two potentially registrational clinical trials in rare tumor types, as well as several other programs addressing highly prevalent, genetically defined cancers. SpringWorks strategic approach and operational excellence in clinical development have enabled it to rapidly advance its two lead product candidates into late-stage clinical trials while simultaneously entering into multiple shared-value partnerships with industry leaders to expand its portfolio.
We are seeking an experienced professional to facilitate the Legal Departments efforts to promote an environment and culture of business partnership, through the provision of general legal support as a key member of the in-house legal team. The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working as an integral member of the team, and will ensure internal business and legal alignment on key matters, collaborate with team members, management, and outside legal and other professionals to provide strategic guidance and pragmatic solutions, with an emphasis on partnering with the business for the overall success of the organization.
- Provide legal counsel across a variety of internal business functions
- Draft, review, negotiate a wide variety of contracts that support ongoing business operations, business development activities, current and future research and development operations, including clinical trial related support and manufacturing and supply arrangements, as well as in support of the potential commercialization of the companys products.?
- Develop and maintain expertise in applicable laws and regulations regarding the research, development and (as needed) marketing of pharmaceutical products, as well as those concerning corporate matters generally applicable to publicly held corporations.
About You: Required Education, Skills, and Experience
- JD degree from an ABA-accredited law school with strong academic credentials and member of a state bar
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant legal experience, with prior law firm and in-house counsel experience in the biotechnology or life science industries strongly preferred
- Strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability and comfort working at all levels of the organization; self-motivated to adapt, with the ability to quickly gain trust and credibility from team members
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, and a strong work ethic focused on providing excellent customer service; proven track record of building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders — internal and external; exhibits excellent judgment, has high integrity and is solution-oriented
- Able to work independently and under time constraints in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and respond to rapidly shifting priorities in ambiguous or challenging situations; flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters and provide substantive support for the company on an as-needed basis
- Skilled in drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements and familiar with licensing transaction and agreements; ability to draft concise and effective contractual documents; familiarity with intellectual property issues and drafting contractual intellectual property provisions within agreements
- Ability to not only analyze complex legal matters, but articulate such matters in a clear and concise manner
- Experience with commercial agreements and life science commercialization issues generally a plus
- Familiarity with life sciences compliance and related legal issues a plus
Are you a SpringWorker?
How much do you care?
How well do you partner with others?
How fast do you move?
Are you a problem solver?
Are you comfortable challenging convention?
At SpringWorks Therapeutics, we ignite the power of promising science to unleash new possibilities for patients. We work hard, we care even harder and were in it together. We are looking for ambitious, smart, and hardworking colleagues to join our growing team.
- Organization SpringWorks Therapeutics
- Employee Status Regular Full -Time
- Benefits Competitive compensation and benefits package
To apply for this job please visit www.goinhouse.com.