MS Dynamics Integration Specialist
C2C: $ 115/hr
8 – 12 months
Madison College has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Integration Specialist. This position will work with the ClickDimensions Marketing Solution to assist in building campaigns and report analytics to assist recruiting efforts for the college. Experience in Dynamics out of the box features, ClickDimensions 3rd party solution, as well as data integration with enterprise applications is the focus of this position. Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions is highly desirable.
This is a technical position collaborating with the business to pull data in from enterprise applications. This data will be used to design targeted communication campaigns. Collaborating with key team members on the use of Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing and Services modules is important to build integrated solutions. ClickDimensions is a Dynamics 3rd party solution that the college uses to enhance the communication workflow through Dynamics 365. Understanding the features of this solution is desired specifically around email analytics, marketing campaign workflow and form capture.
Below is a list of qualifications that are important to the success of this position.
· 4+ years’ experience with Dynamics 365 Sales, Marketing and Service module implementations.
· 4+ years’ experience configuring and supporting ClickDimensions 3rd party marketing solution.
· Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions modules and integration.
· Experience with building custom entities, workflow activities, and plugins.
· Assisting users with designing and building dynamics/static marketing lists based on integrated enterprise data.
· Understand the Dynamics Sales and Marketing features, such as Leads, Opportunities, and Marketing Campaigns, to mentor users on the benefits of using those functions.
· Familiar with ClickDimension features:
o Campaign Automation
o Form Capture
o Campaign Analytics
· 4+ years’ experience with Google Analytics and APIs
· Experience building integration solutions with SSIS, Azure Logic Apps, and Dynamics Data Import.
· Strong analysis and design skills breaking down requirements into user stories.
· Good communication skills working with end users and talking in non-technical terms.
· Experience working with software development methodologies such as Scrum.