Do you have a passion for people? Are you the type of person who will go above and beyond expectation? We are looking for an experienced, energetic and motivated individual who wants to work with a fun, fast and skilled team here in St. Cloud, MN. Develop new program implementation timeline for each new financial institution client. Ensure implementation activities, including completion of representative paperwork, supplies order and delivery, and the representatives trainings, occur in conjunction with the timeline and the conversion of existing accounts, if any.
• Conduct periodic status meetings for the financial institution client and various departments to facilitate implementing the new program.
• Monitor progress of new program, and resolve issues.
• Set-up and maintain new financial institution information in various firm system databases.
• Ensure that technology access and sales reporting setup is in place for the implementing program and update as needed.
• Maintain financial institution Senior Management contact information in systems.
• Run various Profile Manager sales reports as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
– High School diploma or equivalent; Some college or equivalent preferred
– Three to five years experience, preferably in securities service
– Experience in a position requiring a high level of organization and/or project management skills
– Experience in dealing with many different levels in an organization
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Prefer experience in maintaining databases and running reports