We’re looking for an Operations Manager in our Las Vegas facility who is willing to roll up their sleeves and jump into a multi-service role! This position will be responsible for managing personnel, ensuring goals are met on a daily and hourly basis, while guaranteeing a positive, team-oriented work environment.
Day to day Operations functions.
This will include, but is not limited to:
1. Develop and manage to department scorecard with metrics and KPIs that drive business and promote growth of the company
2. Perform Analysis that correlates highly to the key drivers that improve Net Promoter Score
3. Establish and manage ongoing customer/partner customer satisfaction survey processes; key driver data and process/outcome KPIs
4. Develop and facilitate weekly/bi-weekly calibrations with the supervisors, QA and management teams to optimize evaluation accuracy
5. Perform process level monitoring to identify root causes and trends
6. Formulate strategies designed to improve the overall quality and effectiveness and improve the customers’ experience
7. Lead and manage process mapping activities and knowledge base development
8. Establish and manage communication process
9. Assign and manageappropriate personnel if a program is in anyway “at risk”
10. Ensure customer experience programs, processes, and personnel issues are addressed and resolved in a timely manner by offering solutions and following up through conclusion
11. Ensure visibility of management on the call floor, handling call escalations and monitoring employee behaviors and schedules to maintain high levels of employee utilization
12. Implement new program/process improvements using company and industry best practices
13. Maintain accurate program and employee related reports and correspondence
14. Effectively utilize available reporting and provided analysis to champion continuous improvement
15. Responsible for setting goals, coaching employees for improved work performance, issuing discipline as needed, conducting bi-weekly meetings, maintaining team morale, completing employee reviews before due date, and communicating and enforcing all corporate policies and procedures
16. Provide regular cross-departmental communication within Soothe, including Concierge, Therapist Success, Marketing, Engineering, etc.
All other duties as required
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
5 years of direct management experience in a customer experience, quality and/or training role
7 to 10 years of customer care and/or call center operations experience
5 years of experience managing staffing, telecom, and unified communications systems, to include IVR routing, VRU mapping, skill configuration
Expertise with customer experience models, CSAT/NPS methodologies, inbound and outbound survey methodologies, and analytics tools.
Intermediate to expert knowledge on navigation in compliance with DNC rules
Intermediate to Advanced Excel proficiency
Ability to multi-task, work under very stressful conditions, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Strong interpersonal, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to thrive in a fast pace-setting