Title: Customer Service Representative
Will handle routine account related transactions while delivering a great client experience. Works in a fast paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic skills while multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner. May be required to provide professional written responses using proper spelling and grammar. Requires knowledge of multiple Bank products. Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported, through a variety of communications channels. Must successfully navigate the organization to resolve customer requests. Ensures all actions are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the departments system and financial controls. Will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum performance standards and will be measured with incentive opportunities across multiple operational thresholds. Will be required to quickly read frequent updates and learning materials, often while on the call, and must be able to implement immediately into calls with accuracy. Minimum 1 year of contact center or equivalent customer service experience preferred.
• Ability to work within the operating hours and days for this position as outlined in the posted job requisition.
• Ability to work the required days and hours as listed in the job requisition without any absences or vacation time in order to attend mandatory training.
• 1+ years of experience working with customers.
• 1+ years of experience handling difficult situations with customers.
• Intermediate proficiency (1-3 years of experience) in written (including grammar and spelling) and verbal communications
• Ability to engage with customers, begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections.
• Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and coaching.
• Comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
• Ability to analyze and resolve customer inquiries.
• Ability to provide a positive customer experience through creative solutions.
• At least an intermediate ability in computer skills. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer.