- .High school graduate or equivalent
- Five (5) to ten (10) years industrial and/or commercial electrical experience
- Varied electrical and mechanical experience
- Broad understanding of electrical components and circuitry
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, electrical, and equipment drawings
- Must have or be able to obtain within six (6) months a Journeymans License
- Possess an advanced working knowledge of single and three phase electricity
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>