Position InformationPosition Type Staff AugmentationHours/Week 40Billing Type HourlyShift DayProjected Start Date 05/06/2019Start Time 8:00 AMProjected End Date/Duration 08/31/2019End Time 5:00 PMBid Limit Per Vendor no limitNumber of Positions 8Desired Career Level None SelectedMinimum Education Level None SelectedWeekend NonePosition LocationAddress 1600 W Monroe StCity PhoenixState ArizonaZip 85007Country UNITED STATESSecurity Comments
***Please note: There are 8 openings for this posting.****
Local Only Candidates – Resumes must specify the current location of the candidate, all those who do not state current location will not be considered. – AS A REMINDER – Candidates must be local at time of submission, and available for in person interviews within 1 week of the posting close date. Candidates must also be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer being made.
***Upon hire, all resources must complete a State Tax Background and a 10 Year Package A Criminal Background Check.***
Performs customer service activities by providing assistance, guidance, and instruction for more complex customer service account maintenance issues. Performs the complete range of agency customer service functions within the work section. Exercises discretion to interpret and apply customer service operations. Responsible for contact vie email or telephone with irate or hostile customers. Ability to be flexible and work special duties as assigned. The Customer Service Team Representative position will report to and receive assignments from License and Registration Managers.
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
– Two year of Customer Service. Call center experience preferred
– Strong work history
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team
– A positive attitude with the ability to multi-task
– Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills analytical, research, reasoning and problem solving skills.
– Demonstrated typing and 10 key skills, skill operating a personal computer along with various software packages, skill using calculators and other office equipment.
– Strong computer skills