Support safety and security operations at our client’s facilities, and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
Responsibilities of the Communications Operator:
- Handling incoming minor and major emergency phone and radio calls for assistance.
- Monitors a local national central burglary/fire alarm system via state of the art computer equipment and software applications.
- Monitors facility of 100 acres via state of the art CCTV system.
- Dispatches police, fire and/or security patrol units in response to silent/ringing alarms & requests for assistance.
- Performs routine test diagnostics of all equipment, systems and field devices for proper operation, and places service calls as needed.
- High School Diploma
- 6 months facilities related experience, or related.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>