- 1-3 years’ experience in the installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of low to medium voltage electrical equipment in a commercial environmwent
- Experienced facility maintenance technician with mechanical and advanced Knowledgeable in NFPA 70E and other pertinent electrical code requirements.
- Specific knowledge in installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical systems in an commercial environment.
- Possess a valid drivers license
- Ability to obtain and maintain any required security clearance including any future requirements or changes
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>