With 2017 revenues of approximately $15 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 74,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230 offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The companys service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Jacobs Global Construction, Maintenance and Turnaround (CMT) group is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global CMT group provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
- Relevant experience with Lock Out Tag Out procedures, managing and planning overall project work and subcontractors teams.
- Requires experience in electrical and instrumentation installations and startup for a project.
- Under general supervision the incumbent exercises independent judgment and discretion and is responsible for applying knowledge of administrative management practices.
- Duties involve either work directly related to general business operations or supervising and overseeing the work of others.
- Supervisory responsibilities include directly planning, organizing and controlling the activities of two or more individuals.
- The individual may perform some of the same activities as the employees who are supervised; however, this is limited and performance is measured by results obtained through others.
- Ensures that craft personnel comply with established safety policies and procedures, and that they practice safe work habits.
- Must have experience I&E background that has worked on Industrial sites.
- Prior experience with Managing Contractors.
- OSHA 30 training preferred.
- Experience in the construction of plant support and industrial facilities
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>