The duties of a Customer Service/ Call Center Representative include answering high volume calls and providing outstanding customer service to assist our client’s customers in a fast paced call center environment. Additional duties include:
• Listening to customers’ questions and concerns, providing answers or responses as needed
• Providing information about products or services, cancelling accounts
• Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, comments, complaints, as well as actions taken
• Reviewing or making changes to customer accounts
• Inbound and outbound!
Successful candidates for the Customer Service/ Call Center Representative role have strong communication skills and are able to create positive interactions with customers in a fast paced call center environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-3+ years’ experience in a customer service role or call center environment
• Friendly, customer-oriented personality
• Data entry skills
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills