This is a temporary position providing on the job training. Duties provide meaningful work experience and business knowledge to college students in the Civil/Structural Engineering field.
- Performs routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision
- May use computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Collects and prepares data for evaluation
- May assist in the coordination of projects from conception (feasibility) through final plan preparations
- Handles various administrative duties
- Provides support to staff members as needed
- No previous experience required
- Attending college and working on an associates or bachelor’s degree in a major related to one of the company’s lines of engineering/business required
- Candidates must have unrestricted rights to work in the U.S required
- Must be able to pass background required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>