To provide customer support and communication for Company customers, and marketing, sales professional services, and administration. Under direct supervision, responsible for booking and releasing customer orders and assuring that all orders are properly shipped. A high degree of skill and ability to resolve and explain most complex matters to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, and to sell products and services.
• May provide assistance to Customer Service Representatives and Account Support Specialist I.
• Handle most complex customer inquiries and problems and non-routine matters related to department activities.
• Requires considerable adaptation in response to the particular customer in order to achieve success.
• Interface with Credit Department, expediting shipments and account maintenance.
• Interpret orders and documentation for customers and process orders in accordance with established contracts. Work with vendors to expedite and trace orders to meet customers’ needs.
• Process customer inquiry calls pertaining to Purchase Order status, provide availability and in-depth information on Products, provide pricing on applicable accounts and to expedite shipment requests.
• Compose and/or edits internal and external correspondence, reports, presentations, spreadsheets, charts/graphs. This includes outside vendor and customer correspondence, confidential material.
• Maintain and establish appropriate confidentiality with sensitive material and information.
• Works directly with Manufacturing and Production Planning regarding the status of backorders and rework rolls. Uses reports to monitor revisions and notifies Customers and Sales Representatives. Proactively notify Sales Representatives of upcoming issues regarding their order productions.
• Establish and maintain positive business relationships, internally and externally, to promote Company goals.
• Handle all “hot” calls that are escalated from representatives.
• Support the Company by participating in group problem solving efforts.
• Demonstrate teamwork to ensure achievement of team, individual, and corporate goals.
• Assist in departmental reporting, tracking and special projects as assigned.
• Other duties as required.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency required and 1-2 years customer service related experience.
• Basic Computer Skills: in word-processing and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, Excel AS400, Inet, & Electronic mail required).
• In-depth knowledge of Company brands and products information required to perform the essential functions of the job. In-depth knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to department activities.
• General office experience required with exposure in a customer service environment preferred.
• 1-2 years experience and job knowledge to resolve customer inquiries and problems and non-routine matters.
• Knowledge of company’s functional structure to research and coordinate customer request.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with a prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.