Japanese insurance distributor is looking for a Japanese Bilingual Customer Service Rep.
The Japanese Customer Service Representative is responsible for servicing prominent client by working with providers, employees, and clients to accurately respond to telephone and email inquiries regarding benefits, eligibility, and claims status. On average, this position will take approximately 20-30 calls per day. The focus of this role is exceeding customer’s expectations by providing exceptional service.
• Responds to phone inquiries from employees, employers, and providers on assigned groups. Utilizes computer terminal to obtain essential information and documents telephone communication.
• Researches problem inquiries and responds to callers.
• Refers unresolved inquiries and corrections to the appropriate analyst for resolution.
• Other duties as needed/assigned.
• Bilingual Japanese/English required.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Previous telephonic customer service experience.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer service driven environment.
• Typing speed of 35 wpm or higher.
• Ability to provide excellent communication in verbal and written form. Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively with team members, employees, providers, and clients.
• Ability to deal with problems in varying situations and reach reasonable solutions in a timely manner.
• Medical or health insurance background.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
Global Customer Service Supervisor
$18.50 – $19.25
Lake Forest, IL