Our client is looking to build a team of Contract Customer Service Representatives for their growing business. This is a great opportunity to get in the door with a great company! This is a position with a 1 year duration with the opportunity to extend. All candidates must be open to work from 8:00 am to 8:00pm weekly Monday through Friday depending on shift assignment. Training shift is during 8:30am to 5pm; Second Shift which may be assigned after training is 11:30am to 8pm.
• Answer customer service inquiries and analyze/troubleshoots problems with non-functioning products and/or services or orders, pricing, invoicing, etc.
• May also provide specialized support in a customer contact area.
• Identifies problem areas and recommends corrective solutions.
• Maintains documentation according to established guidelines as may be required by specific job responsibilities.
• Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of the particular field of specialization.
• Significant on the- job training or formalized education in a specific area.
• Requires some evaluation, originality or ingenuity.
• Work is varied and may be somewhat difficult in nature but usually involves limited responsibility.
• Contributes independently or with a team towards a program or department goal or service.
• Interfaces with internal customers and departments.
• Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
• High School Diploma with greater than 3 years previous customer service experience or Associate’s Degree with at least 1 year previous customer service experience or Bachelor’s degree with previous customer service experience preferred.
• Schedule flexibility required. May be assigned a schedule that includes evenings.
• Proven ability to make quick and effective independent decisions.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Ability to handle multiple functions at one time.
• Efficient and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Intermediate computer skills including the ability to do some advanced functions within various software packages.
• Ability to develop expert product knowledge for areas of responsibility