With 2017 revenues of approximately $15 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 74,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230 offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The companys service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
The Quality Control Manager, reviews and reports on quality testing specified by the project quality control manual and project plan. They may assist with quality plan, preparation, and evaluation of procedures, design changes, and reports.
- Auditing of field work activities by subcontractors, performance or oversight of specific inspections and tests, and audit report preparation.
- Conducts or oversees materials testing and analysis, using tools and equipment and applying technical knowledge necessary to conduct tests.
- Prepares reports detailing tests conducted and results.
- Based on test results may recommend changes in materials or procedures.
- Proactively reviews contractor plans to insure the materials and procedures will pass quality testing.
- Functions as a Lead on larger projects and is responsible for directing the work of less experienced individuals.
- 10 years of experience in related field required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification in at least one testing or inspection discipline required.
- Minimum of 8 years of field QA/QC experience required.
- Experience in industrial construction and/or maintenance field preferred
- Direct hire construction delivery, with lump-sum EPC work preferred
- Working knowledge in all construction disciplines; Civil, Structural, Pipe, Mechanical, and Welding required.
- Industry certification or certified training in multiple disciplines preferred.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>