When we say “BE THE BEST YOU here at L’Auberge Lake Charles, we live it every day. What could be better than providing entertainment and excitement as a career. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Be on the team that make sure our guests’ visits are nothing short of amazing each time. Never allow a dull moment dealing cards, coins, chips and celebrations. Provide the party and function as “The Life” of it, too..
As a Call Center Host you are responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The incumbent is also responsible for the effective communication by informing guests of all aspects of VIP Services. Responsible for determining whether minimum qualifications for complimentary have been met based upon gaming activity.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
1. Encourages customers to use the myChoice card, explaining the advantages of the card, as well as promoting the usage.
2. Effectively explains complimentary structure, as well as how and why customers qualify for different levels of complimentary; determines complimentaries to be awarded and issues complimentaries based upon player activity.
3. Responsible for actively building and retaining customer relations for our 4 and 5 Star guests.
4. Awards customer complimentaries based on gaming action and program guidelines.
5. Coordinates guest rooms, meals and show reservations, and assists guests with questions and special requests to ensure coordination of guest needs to provide for their maximum convenience and comfort.
6. Assists in the organization of special functions (parties, tournaments, etc.) and is responsible for preparing invitee lists and telemarketing efforts for special events, individual visits and/or obtain feedback on customer satisfaction.
7. Assist in ticket distribution for all special events.
8. Manage the internal requests by phone for the entire property pertaining to complimentaries for patrons, transportation requests, suite upgrades, and hotel stay extensions.
9. Oversee reservation blocks and rates for all systems including the Theo Calendar located on Sharepoint.
Must be able to use the equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, AS/400.
Ability to review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
Ability to inspect and maintain areas for which responsible.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
Ability to effectively and efficiently move around work area.
This position operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of crowds and noise.
Ability to speak clearly on the phone and communicate efficiently while making outbound calls.
Equipment and Machine Use
ACSC Computer System
LMS Computer System
Sharepoint Computer System
Telephone System, ten-key, typewriter.
Complete working knowledge of Call Center Host duties required.
Familiarity with front desk operations.
Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
Obtain the appropriate work authorization per gaming regulations.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved:
Criminal Background Investigation
Motor Vehicle Records, if applicable (for applicable positions that drive company vehicles)
L’Auberge Casino Resort is located two hours from the Houston metropolitan area. This premier facility is ideal for the business traveler or guest looking for the ultimate in hospitality and dining experiences, plus non-stop gaming action. The property includes a 26-story hotel complex; an 18-hole golf course designed by Tom Fazio; 26,000 gross square feet of meeting space, including a full-service business center and landscaped terrace space plus outdoor poolside lawn and beach; two resort swimming pools, lazy river and private cabana courtyard; full-service salon, spa and cardio fitness center; unique retail stores; ten innovative dining outlets; and top-name entertainment. And the expansive 70,000 square foot casino features Vegas-like gambling action.
L’Auberge Casino & Hotel
777 Avenue L’Auberge
Lake Charles, LA 70601