As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PMCM) services with projects ranging from $1 million to programs that cost up to $10 billion, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. From the pre-construction phase, through complete erection of the project, to the post-construction and commissioning, we function as an extension of our clients’ goals and aspirations. Project sectors and types include: Aviation, Emergency Operations & Data Centers, Healthcare, both Higher Education and K-12, Hospitality & Entertainment, Correctional & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Research & Development Facilities.
Reporting directly to an assigned lead Construction Project Manager or Construction Manager, in an office or on a project construction work site, this is a temporary position providing on the job training. Duties provide meaningful work experience and business knowledge to college students in their chosen field. This role is for local area candidate around the Omaha / Nebraska area.
- Performs routine aspects of assigned projects under close supervision, following established procedures
- Coordinate with Project Management professionals to make modifications and corrections to project specific documents
- Prepare and process client requested data or documents that are compliant with contract terms and client specific needs
- May use computer-assisted engineering software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Collects and prepares data for evaluation
- Examine Project documents for completeness and accuracy
- Must be part of the Omaha Public School career center seeking a career in construction
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>