With 2017 revenues of approximately $15 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 74,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230 offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The companys service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
Jacobs Global Construction, Maintenance and Turnaround (CMT) group is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global CMT group provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets.
Responsible for constructability and construction input to design phase, and construction leadership.
- Develops and establishes construction strategies
- Develops construction schedule windows
- Trouble shoot and make recommendations on construction jobs in the region, including client relations
- Develops budgets into Phase II and III FEL activities
- Responsible for constructability and construction input to design phase, and construction leadership
- May performs sales presentations
- Functions as unit advisor; involved in daily operations only to resolve complex problems or meet schedules
- Performs supervisory or management role during construction
- Work safely, exercise care and judgment, and cooperate fully with everyone to promote Health, Safety, and Environmental protection.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as a Field Engineer or Construction Coordinator
- Experience with complex petro-chemical or refinery projects
- Commitment to safety
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>