With 2017 revenues of approximately $15 billion, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company now has nearly 74,000 employees that help us prosper in diverse industries by holding true to our values and culture. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, our global network spans more than 230 offices in countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and Asia.
The companys service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting
- Electrical Engineer within the Electrical group with responsibility for technical engineering and designing.
- May supervise a small group of designers and engineers.
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer.
- May provide field support for construction activities associated to the project.
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering task.
- Candidate must be capable of developing Electrical engineering and design for projects, interface with the client when required, other project team members, the project engineer and the project manager all aspects of electrical works in a project from initial planning to all stages of execution and submittal of packages.
- 8-12 years of experience required
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline
- PE registration highly desirable
- Knowledge and training of ETAP and SKM software preferred.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>