We’re looking for an exceptional attorney to help our Legal team manage the world’s largest portfolio of early-stage investments and support AngelList’s growing businesses.
This person will play a pivotal role in enabling AngelList to innovate continually on the infrastructure of private company fundraising. This person will work closely with our team across departments and levels to support critical business operations. This person will also assist the AngelList legal team with a broad range of corporate and commercial matters. Key responsibilities will include:
• evaluating portfolio company actions,
• maintaining and improving upon internal systems for fund management, and
• communicating with internal and external stakeholders regarding fund and general legal operations.
To succeed and enjoy this role you will need:
• One to three years’ experience in the fund or start-up group at a top-tier law firm.
• A J.D. degree, with a license to practice law in California or New York.
• The ability to communicate effectively with teammates, investors and portfolio companies.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details.
• Flexibility to adapt and thrive in an environment that is continually changing.
• Collaborative outlook and ability to work cross-functionality with different departments.
• Strong track record in the VC/Startup space.
Competitive salary, benefits and incentive plan based on experience and qualifications.