At the end of April 2019 WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals, and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Researches, develops, designs, and tests a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes. Performs routine aspects of engineering requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision; work is reviewed for adequacy and accuracy.
- Support P&ID development; help maintain the P&ID’s through the course of each project phase
- Support development of the Instrument Index and I/0 List; help maintain the Instrument Index and I/0 List through the course of each project phase
- Coordinate with process engineers to obtain process data for use in specifying tagged field instruments
- Prepare less complex engineering calculations, specifications and requisition packages for inquiry and purchase
- Prepare technical bid evaluations and make recommendations for purchase
- Interface with suppliers to ensure compliance with specifications
- Review vendor data to assure specifications and project requirements are met
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in engineering or technical field from an accredited college or University required
- 0-2 years’ of experience designing offshore production facilities required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Registered EIT preferred
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.