We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The Plant Manager is responsible for the safe and environmentally compliant operation of the Multi-Chem Maurice, LA Manufacturing/Blending Plant. This position is accountable for meeting the plant budget, developing and executing plant goals, managing and developing the site leadership team and making certain the plant is complaint with all applicable laws and regulations. The Plant Manager is expected to interface with the sites customers to build relationships and assure a strong customer focus down through the plant organization. Finally, the Plant Manager is expected to drive for continuous improvement in the areas of occupational safety, process safety, environmental compliance, reliability, costs, efficiency, on time delivery and employee development.
- Accountable for meeting plant budget, developing and executing plant goals, managing and developing the site leadership team, and making certain the plant is complaint with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide direction and leadership to plant employees, utilizing personnel and equipment in a manner that maximizes the efficiency and safe operation of the warehouse and bulk plant.
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of occupational safety, process safety, environmental compliance, reliability, costs, efficiency, mechanical integrity, on time delivery, and employee development.
- Interface with the sites customers to build relationships and assure a strong customer focus down through the plant organization.
- Support Multi-Chems Business Units in their goals to grow revenue.
- Oversee manufacturing processes and activities to create efficiencies in operations.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels; addresses personnel issues.
- Support & implement plant goals as well as corporate strategic initiatives.
- Work with Engineering on plant maintenance projects, execution of capital projects and current improvement ideas.
- Monitor key metrics (plant throughput, overtime, productivity, quality, budgetary expenses).
- Bachelors degree in a technical or science related field (Chemical Engineering, Chemistry).
- Masters degree in business administration preferred.
- 10 years production experience in chemical manufacturing or batch processing environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct supervisory experience managing professional & hourly employees.
- Strong understanding and experience in OSHA regulations, hazardous materials handling, and environmental regulations preferred.
- A proven record of responsibility/accountability to meeting department and plant operating budgets and safety leadership preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks will be essential.
- Possesses a high level of initiative and is able to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Maintains a sense of urgency, individual responsibility, and possesses the ability to effectively work under pressure and with changing priorities.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
13858 HWY 92, Maurice, Louisiana, 70555, United States
Requisition Number: 75895
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: