Are you interested in a position that is challenging and innovative? For over 75 years, Oil States Industries, Inc. has been a highly respected technology and solutions pioneer manufacturing diverse products for offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, defense,
and general industrial applications worldwide.
Oil States recognizes that our diverse workforce is our greatest asset. We offer a competitive pay package, including an annual incentive bonus program for all employees. When we contribute to the companys success, we all win.
Employees enjoy paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick time; 401(k) plans with company match; and a tuition reimbursement program. Our healthcare programs include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance,
and flexible spending accounts.
Sounds pretty great, doesnt it? Come join our team!
Oil States is currently looking for qualified candidates for an Laminated Builder I.
Builds parts efficiently according to specific build-up requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sets-up and prepares parts for build-up.
• Organizes materials and tools required for build-up.
• Checks setup lights.
• Measures and cuts materials for lamination.
• Checks mandrel dimensions.
• Trims and buffs parts.
• Builds parts by following prescribed procedures.
• Repairs parts as necessary.
• Reads and records measurements.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains clean work area.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Common knowledge of manufacturing environment.
• Comprehension of written and verbal instructions.
• Basic mathematical skills (addition/subtraction, multiplication/division).
• Frequent bending, reaching and pulling.
• Lifting up to 10 pounds frequently and 20 pounds occasionally.
• Prolonged standing.
Be part of whats next at Oil States Industries, Inc.!
Over 75 years in business
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41