We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton Cased Hole Wireline Technologies to independently provide basic services and tool operation to customers at the well site.
- Applies engineering, mechanical and geological principles to articulate basic data interpretations and mechanical constructs to clients from proprietary software and learns to coach clients through various drilling and completion scenarios.
- Actively participates in the training and development of operators and Associate Field Professionals on all aspects of job.
Requirements: Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Cased Hole Wireline field operations required.
- Previous experience as a Wireline Engineer
- Work Schedule: 15 days on call, 6 days off
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Field Engineer, Sr. Field Engineer or General Field Engineer – Cased Hole
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
719 Hanger Dr, New Iberia, Louisiana, 70560, United States
Requisition Number: 73813
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.