Brunel had a requirements for Maintenance Planner to join one of our clients – global leading industrial chemicals company.
About this role
- Demonstrate and lead the commitment to the pursuit of achieving Zero Harm through behavioral based safety;
- Live and foster the IPL Corporate Values;
- Supports BEx initiatives and ensures participation from all areas of responsibility;
- Focuses efforts on preventive, predictive, and proactive maintenance tasks to reduce reactive maintenance;
- Assists Maintenance Manager with technical support and in the field as needed (i.e., call-ins, emergency break-downs, routine outages, etc.);
- Direct support to Maintenance Manager and assist plant operations for planning all maintenance work;
- Facilitate outage planning meetings to prioritize jobs, work scope and communicate all plans, actions, and decisions to plant personnel. Develop a weekly plan and communicate to plant personnel;
- Work with Maintenance Manager to write preventative maintenance routine tasks to include frequency, duration, parts, manpower, and documentation required.
- Technical College or equivalent training in the equipment maintenance field desired;
- Experience as a Planner or Maintenance Technician is preferred;
- Familiar with maintenance management systems for record keeping and parts requirements;
- Understanding of process equipment types (Cord Processing equipment, Nitration Process equipment, Pumps, Motors, Boilers, Air Compressors, etc.);
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CMMS, and SAP. Strong organizational skills required;
- Knowledge of activities in equipment maintenance;
- Knowledge of logical work planning scheduling methods.
What we offer
With over 100 offices globally in 42 countries, we at Brunel are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity. Here at Brunel we offer extraordinary earning potential followed by a very competitive benefit package. We provide the tools for success; world-class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel.
Responsible for developing individual job plans for Work Notifications that are entered into CMMS by various personnel across Site, identifying and ensuring all parts necessary to perform a maintenance task are procured and kitted prior to scheduling.