Customer Sales Assistant
Do you love speaking to people?
Do you have an outgoing & enthusiastic personality?
Do you want to work at a company where fun and success go hand in hand?
If you answered yes to the above, we want you!
Customer service and sales are the two components that allow a company to survive and thrive. At Frontier Marketing, we combine the two into one vital role.
We want professionals who are eager to learn and develop while bringing valuable perspectives or expertise to our continuous progress. Our secret ingredients are a fun and fast-paced ambitious environment. Corporate 9-5 never enticed us.
We currently have immediate openings for outgoing, enthusiastic and self-motivated Customer Sales Assistants to join our young, fun and driven team.
Customer Sales Assistant Day to Day Responsibilities:
· Help monitor, facilitate, and manage customer and client interactions
· Attend daily / weekly / monthly product training sessions
· Coach and Develop individuals in the office
· Organize weekly social and team building events and
· Report and generate sales revenue for our clients
Some of the Benefits We Offer:
· Opportunities to travel the state, region, and country
· Constant chances to network and grow both professionally and personally
· Competitive Compensations
· Ongoing mentorship and
· Weekly prizes and recognition incentives
So, if you are:
· Over the age of 18
· Someone that loves working with people
· Eager to learn something new
· Able to commute to the downtown Minneapolis area
· Interested in developing yourself personally
Next Step for Consideration:
Send in your resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile today in order to be contacted immediately.
Keywords: sales, outbound sales, customer service advisor, customer service, trainee, marketing, PR, events sales, tele-sales, customer service representative, telesales, direct sales, retail sales, sales advisor, retail sales assistant, inbound sales, outbound sales, call centre sales, retail sales advisor, trainee, customer service advisor, trainee sales advisor, field sales, customer care, event marketing, event promotions, people skills, communication skills, catering, hospitality, management, supervisor, team leader, training, development, experiential marketing, sales manager, event manager, event planner, sales and marketing, direct customer service, direct sales.