OfficeTeam is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join a well-known and prominent organization in the Hudson, New Hampshire area. If you are looking to get your career moving in the right direction and grow with this company, this may be the job for you.
The main job responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative are:
– Answer phones and use a two-screen computer system to log information into system
– Provide customer focused support working with existing clients
– Assist customers with technical and support related questions
– Maintain customer focus in fast-paced environment
– Work with business partners and provide client service
If you, or someone you know, is interested in the Customer Service Representative position, contact OfficeTeam at 603-889-2709 ASAP.
The main job qualifications of the Customer Service Representative position are:
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to multi-task and use a two-screen computer system
– Possess a baseline knowledge of technical knowledge
– B.A or B.S in technology is a plus
– Strong attention to detail
– Handle high-volume calls and conversations
OfficeTeam is the world’s leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries’ skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-490-4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $12.66 – 14.66/hr
**Location:** Hudson, NH
**Date Posted:** May 20, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 03970-0010995208
**Staffing Area:** Office & Administrative