Major financial services firm seeks SERIES 6 OR 7 LICENSE HOLDERS FOR CONTRACT ROLE:
Specialist – Operations & Service
The Specialist will be charged with providing operational support and a superior service experience to Investment advisor representatives and their clients. As a member of Wealth Management division, you will have the opportunity to work closely with both internal and external business partners. You will learn the managed account business.
• Review and process managed account applications and service requests
• Proactively respond to inquiries from advisors
• Assist the internal consultant and portfolio specialist teams with new cases by providing operational expertise
• Work wit business partners to ensure that technology workflows are operating correctly and efficiently
• Identify and resolve operational and compliance issues that may arise during daily activities
• Proactively identify process improvements and work with manager to implement the solutions in an effort to build efficiencies and increase productivity
• Bachelor Degree
• Relevant experience
• Knowledge of the managed account industry
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Strong customer service skills and comfort with inbound/outbound calls
• Schedule flexibility and strong work ethic.
• Series 6 or 7
Work closely with internal and external business partners to ensure adherence to SLA’s and regulatory standards.
Proactively review and process new managed account applications and service requests.
Ability to troubleshoot and resolve operational challenges (cashiering issues, system problems, etc).
Constantly seek opportunities to improve existing processes in an effort to build a scalable and impactful service model.
Ability to explain complex operational situations to advisors, clients, and internal business partners