We are recruiting a Korean-speaking Operations Analyst for a top South Korean global energy and chemical company, to work in their Houston office.
About this role
As Operations Analyst you will be managing your own assigned customer accounts. You’ll be receiving, processing (end-to-end), and scheduling customer orders. You’ll be in daily communication with customers, working with the people at storage and loading terminals, and directly with the transportation providers.
The Operations Analyst needs customer service and communication skills. This particular role requires fluency in both Korean and English. You’ll be handling logistical problems and will need to use your judgement in resolving issues. There may be an occasional need for after-hours communications with terminals and/or customers.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing orders, communication and coordination with other department to resolve inquiries
- Build and maintain customer loyalty by providing prompt friendly service
- Computes correct item #, quantity, price and any appropriate discounts
- Checks customer account for credit and outstanding payments
- Reviews orders for accuracy and completion, files copies of all orders received and all new opening paper work
- Review blend schedule and plan raw material delivery accordingly
- Perform monthly closing process as required by the Company
- Support the sales team in a variety of administrative tasks as required
- Fluency in Korean and English (bilingual proficiency)
- Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a logistics environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with focus on completion, to a high level of performance
- Able to handle fast-paced environments and changing situations, always looking ahead proactively
- Able to make critical, time-sensitive decisions to resolve issues that will impact daily operations
- Team-oriented, with excellent communication and customer service skills
What we offer
Why apply through Brunel? We partner with our clients to be an extension of their HR team. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us do the legwork so you can get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. Thats what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, weve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.