Marvel TV seeks a candidate for a Coordinator position to support the Business and Legal Affairs department.
- Track status of current deals and options for both live and animated television
- Create and maintain databases to track contractual obligations and deal terms
- Draft a variety of basic agreements under the supervision of department attorneys
- Review promotional, marketing and merchandising materials to ensure compliance with talent and other contractual restrictions, guild requirements and clearance procedures
- Revise/redline/proofread documents
- Coordinate signature for and circulate agreements
- Provide administrative support for department executives (phone calls, scheduling, expense reports)
- Strong ability to work independently while contributing positively as a collaborative member of a team, with a commitment to integrity, learning and excellence
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to execute against multiple, high-priority projects in a fast-paced environment with a keen attention to detail
- High degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Previous experience in television or entertainment in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world’s most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Television, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Television, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.