Our US Government customers depend on Parsons to help them maintain the technological supremacy necessary in today’s world to keep people safe. Parsons provides complex, solution-oriented services for the defense, intelligence, and security markets. Our purpose is to Deliver a Better World. We do this with digitally-enabled defense, security and infrastructure solutions. It’s an exciting time for Parsons as we transform from an engineering firm to a technology company. Parsons is focused on enhancing our existing business, extending our business into new markets, and transforming our company into an industry-leading digitally enabled solutions firm.
Ready to put your legal knowledge and contract skills to work on a wide range of US Federal Government projects? If so, this could be the right opportunity for you! We are looking for an experienced attorney to provide legal direction and guidance to our Market line leaders supporting our Federal Government clients. Our Market Lines include Cyber & Intelligence, Defense, Engineered Systems, and Mission Solutions. Our Centreville and Arlington VA offices are ideal locations for this position.
- Requests for Equitable Adjustment
- Government Accounting Office/Agency Protests and Debriefings
- FAR, DFAR and agency procurement rule issues
- Corporate EPR Contract Risk Memos for complex opportunities
- Freedom of Information Act Responses / Exemption justifications
- GSA Contractor Team Arrangements
- OCI Compliance Plans and other OCI issues
- Responses to Notices of Concern from US government clients
- Formation of LLCs
- Drafting of JV Operating Agreements
- Juris Doctor degree (JD) and a minimum of 15+ years of diversified experience in all phases of operation of a company serving the US Federal Government
- Licensed to practice law in the state of Virginia
- Security clearance required