We are a Sales and marketing company for the Research and scientist.
We are offering science and research products to the R&D industries.
We are looking for a Sales coordinator to promote our products to the researchers and students.
This is an exciting and challenging job – developing and managing business accounts and communicating closely with customers to increase sales. A global mindset is required, as you will be working with suppliers and customers in the USA and worldwide on a daily basis.
• Positive & coachable attitude with a desire to succeed
• Excellent communication skills –
• Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• Proficiency with computers and the ability to multi-task
• College Diploma – Engineering or business or basic science
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
• Must be available to work full-time
• Managing business accounts and maintaining daily sales activities
• Communicating with customers
• Developing sales and marketing plan
· Day to day sales related communication with customers and develop sales and marketing plan
• Support sales manager to meet sales goals and branding initiatives globally
• Collaborate with international vendors to achieve joint objectives
• At minimum, Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in business or engineering
• Sales experience of science or any industrial products.
• Practical experience if any.
• Expert level experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Experience with Salesforce or quick book pro
• Business travelling experience (USA, Global)
• Experience in attending, and participating in trade shows
• Business focused and future-oriented
• Ability to work with others from a variety of backgrounds and cultures
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgement with important matters
• Ability to uphold organizational values
• Team builder and team player
• Work easily with international teams
• Management skills
• Organized and prioritized in a high paced environment