INVESTOR RELATIONS / CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
We are actively seeking a professional entry level Client Services Representative / Investor Relations in Woodland Park, NJ with one of the largest Investment Management Corporation in the country.
Please review the following details carefully:
Required Qualifications, Experience & Education:
· 1-2+ years recent Investor Relations experience
· Strong Client Services experience
· Previous work experience with a large Investment or Financial Services corporation required
· BA or BS degree in the related field is required
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Must have reliable transportation (No public transportation available in this area!)
· Must be very client services focused
· Strong relationship management skills required
· Previous work experience with Custody Reporting or Financial Reporting’s is a plus but not a requirement
Job Description & Functions:
· Location: Woodland Park, NJ
· Duration: Temp to Perm
· Offered hourly pay: Between $25.00 – $32.00/hr
· Hours: 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
· Education: Bachelors
· Experience: 1-2+ years
· Industry: Investor Relations / Investment Management
• CR Admins generate, review, and approve Custody Reports, prior to client distribution. Reports are generated daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly, as per the client’s request.
• CR Admins are responsible for ensuring all client transactions (Pending Trades, Cash, Holdings, NAV, Completed Subscriptions, Completed Redemptions, Market Traded Securities, Complete Awaiting Contract Note, and Commitments) are recorded and values of client investments are reflected accurately.
• Liaise with the Pune and Chennai offshore teams
• CR Admins expeditiously address all client related inquiries with Fund and/or Fund Administrators.