Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an an experienced Project Financial Analyst in its Houston, TX location.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation is America’s largest engineering corrosion, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro Provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more information, visit <web address removed>
The Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst role is critical finance role for the Corrosion Protection Platform (CPP or the Platform), reporting directly to the VP of Operational Finance for the Platform. The successful candidate will partner closely with Platform leadership across all disciplines, including sales, operations, and controllership to support the budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, and financial analysis processes for CPP and its respective business units.
- Assess current reporting systems/tools and support efforts to improve business intelligence and reporting capabilities at the local and Platform level
- Develop, review, and refine key performance indicators and performance dashboards for each business unit to support critical business decisions
- Generate and interpret complex financial analyses, including economic/project support, cash flow conversion and forecasting, and return on investment calculations
- Support Platforms annual budgeting process for full financials, including P&L, capex, and balance sheet through historical and operational metrics
- Support quarterly forecasting efforts, including developing processes for expanded forecasting in the areas of capital spending, working capital metrics, and ROIC
- Develop trends or other ad hoc analyses to test forecast assumptions and understand risks and opportunities to the forecast
- Partner with Sales and Strategy/Corporate Development on market analyses to corroborate forecast assumptions with market drivers and a detailed understanding of the sales funnel
- Support and test various bonus compensation calculations based on actual and forecasted performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
For the successful performance of this position, an individual must be able to achieve and/or perform the essential duties of the position. Listed below are representative requirements for job knowledge, skills and/or ability.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance required
- 3 5 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in FP&A/Accounting/Finance
- Project accounting experience required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Oil and gas sector and/or capital projects experience strongly preferred
- Operational experience with JD Edwards, Hyperion, and Data Access Studio preferred
- Familiarity with U.S. GAAP and current SEC rules and reporting requirements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (including ability to mine large sets of data) and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail; ability to research and analyze detailed information as well as summarize key message points for executive-level management
Aegion offers Competitive Salary with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday pay, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance and much more, as well as the opportunity for growth within an expanding worldwide company.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested