Business Development Representative
Sioux Falls Ford Lincoln is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our highly talented team. Business is growing and we need to meet the demand! This position is ideal for an energetic individual that enjoys technology, interacting with people and working in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
Even if you have little or no automotive experience, our training program will teach you the skills required for success. Call center experience is a huge plus!
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
* Assist customers through all aspects of sales, service and general inquiries via phone and email – ensure 100% customer satisfaction
* Provide comprehensive product information and customer service based on customer needs
* Support sales staff and management by scheduling customer appointment
* Generate and prospect new customers through owner loyalty processes
* Provide long-term follow up to our lease portfolio, manifests and internal customer database
We are looking for the following qualities:
* Goal oriented person with a history of achieving success
* Professional appearance
* Ability to work with a computer
* Professional phone skills
* Ability to write professional e-mails
We are family owned, one of the area’s most successful auto dealers, and we need your personality and sales expertise to help us provide our customers with the best possible automobile purchasing experience.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO FULL TIME EMPLOYEES• Health Insurance (Including Wellness Benefit)• Dental and Vision Insurance• Life Insurance (Both Term & Whole Life Available)• 401(k) with company matching after one year of service• Section 125 FLEX Account• EAP – Employee Assistance Program through Avera• Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Personal Time• Discounts on vehicles, service & parts – including immediate family members• Employee Events• Advancement Opportunities