Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world’s largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit <web address removed>.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for support the Project Management, Engineering, and Finance team during all aspects of project lifecycle. They are the liaison between all project stakeholders and are a key player in keeping all lines of communication open and coordinating with all functional teams. The ideal candidate has the ability to troubleshoot and provide solid solutions to insure project success.
- Maintain document control for all project management processes and documentation (MoM, MOC, VOR, Outstanding Issues Register, Schedules, etc).
- Coordinate with accounting to insure timely billing of milestone payments
- Clearly define and communicate the scope of supply within the Company
- Monitor/expedite progress of materials/documents/equipment/vendor deliverables as described in purchase orders
- Conduct project related meetings and production meetings as required
- Conduct regular status meetings internally with the project team
- Responsible for updating and tracking issues and ensuring activities are closed in a timely manner
- Formally close-out the work in accordance with local procedure and financial policies
- Monitor and report progress for all aspects of the project lifecycle on assigned projects to all levels of management, including corporate executives as applicable
- Carry out risk management and change management as required
- Consistently apply adopted project management methodologies throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop cost effective solutions, evaluate alternatives and collaborate with client and internal project staff to confirm requirements and ensure acceptance
- Bachelor degree OR equivalent industry experience.
- Certification (CAPM) preferred.
- Three to Five years of project coordinating, planning and/or expediting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel) and MS Project together with the ability to read and interpret technical documents
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively to meet Customer and Corrpro deadlines
- Flexible and able to support and interface with people at all levels; good negotiation skills
- Ability to wok unsupervised and to take responsibility for effectiveness of own work
- Respond effectively to demands of a high and varied work load, and changing job priorities
- Approachable, resourceful, drive and motivation, assertive
- Effective oral and written communication skills together with logical and numerical ability
- Strong organizational skills; excellent analytical skills
- Strong focus on quality, precision and punctual delivery of results
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested