At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Summary:Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the field of project controls, project planning, and budgeting, commitment analysis, change order processing, forecasting and estimating in support of large maintenance/construction projects. Demonstrated experience with project management techniques to establish and maintain budgets, develop documents, and review and update scope and progress reports for complex, multidisciplinary projects. Demonstrated thorough knowledge of and experience performing project analysis, from concept to development, and providing recommendations. Demonstrated experience interfacing with outside organizations and effectively collaborating with clients, peers, management, and vendors to successfully meet shifting needs.
- Assist Cost Manager in the Creation of Service and Material Requisitions
- Assist Cost Manager with all Project Close Out activities
- Assist Cost Manager with all Turnaround Cost Center related Reports
- Assist Cost Manager with Monthly Cash Flow Reporting
- Work closely with Turnaround Planning staff in order to fully understand cost impact of Turnaround Work Scope
- Manage Change Orders in reference to Cost and Schedule impact
- Manage Journal Transfers on behalf of Turnaround Cost Centers
- Manage creation of Suncor Denver Turnaround Cost Tracking/Reporting Procedure
- Minimum of 10 years experience in large industrial facilities
- Commitment to safety
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.