Our Fortune 50 global client is seeking a Call Center Representative/Customer Service Support to join their team immediately. If you are looking to work with a team of excellent IT professionals to further grow your skills and career, this could be the opportunity for you.
Duration: 5+ months with possible extension
Call Center Representative/Customer Service Support role includes:
Planned shift: Center operates M-F, 7am-8pm CST. Must be able to work any shift within those hours, especially the late shift.
· High volume inbound call center. May take 40-60 calls a day.
· Greets customers in a courteous, friendly and professional manner. Actively listens to caller to assess and clarify service needs.
· Resolves customer service issues by processing transactions within scope or engaging other corporate resources as required. Documents all customer inquiries and issues using Customer Relationship Management application.
· 1 year high volume inbound Contact Center experience or at least 3 years in customer service role
· PC knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Written and verbal English language skills required.
· Additional language skills of Spanish and/or French an asset.
· Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
· Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and goals.
· A detail orientation and ability to work in an environment of ambiguity.
Successful candidates have been people that have longevity in past positions. Austin is a call center town, and it’s very common to have call center hoppers. The pay and conditions, even for a contractor is much better than most call centers in town and if they’re converted the benefits are great. We have a monthly fun calendar of events and regularly provide extra breaks and paid time off for good performance, for people that win at games or just randomly. Contractors are included in this.
This is a customer service role; not at all technical..
If your skills fit this role, please apply for immediate consideration!
-Sorry no third parties.