This position is located in the CFPB, Supervision, Enforcement, and Fair Lending Division. You will advise the Director and Deputy on legal interpretations related to the bureau’s oversight and enforcement of Federal consumer financial protection laws as they interface and relate with program and policies throughout CFPB, other Federal agencies, and the financial industry.
As the Associate Director, Supervision, Enforcement, and Fair Lending you will:
- Provide key strategic leadership over the Offices of Supervision Examination, Supervision Policy, and Enforcement.
- Ensure the consistent oversight and enforcement of federal consumer financial laws and regulations.
- Provide leadership and direction to the consistent and efficient supervision of depository institutions over $10 billion in assets and their service providers.
- Provide leadership and direction to the consistent and efficient risk-based supervision of non-depository covered persons and their service providers.
- Implement a team vision, with goals and objectives that are communicated to staff and aligned to CFPB strategic objectives.
Occasional travel – occasional travel may be required