We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description Summary
- Under broad direction, utilizes subject matter expertise and established client relationships to sell Company products and services and achieve maximum profitability and market penetration/share.
- Matches the Company’s technical, commercial and operational capabilities to customer needs through developing a clear understanding of customer’s business & technical issues and drivers and effective delivery of technical sales presentations and personal working relationships.
- Calls on assigned and non-assigned accounts to effectively promote and sell the Company’s products and services.
- Plays an active role in the business planning process.
- Job role directly create value via personal relationships.
- Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, or similar disciplines and 3-8 years of related sales experience.
- Revenue scope typically in the range of $5 – 50 M.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Business Development Sr. Account Rep.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1125 17th Street #1900, Denver, Colorado, 80202, United States
Requisition Number: 74769
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.