We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This is an entry level position for mechanic maintenance in the Equipment Maintenance department for personnel desiring a career path as a Mechanic Technician. Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Mechanic Technician I or Mechanic Technician II.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine preventive maintenance and minor repairs on a variety of Halliburton equipment, including heavy duty tractor trailers and light duty vehicles.
- Assists Mechanic Technicians in performing more complex repairs.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Minimum skills may be acquired through a qualified technical school certificate or equivalent related experience.
- Basic set of hand tools is required.
- Preferred Qualifications include an A.S. degree or Certificate in Diesel Technology with previous experience as a mechanic working with heavy duty equipment.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
4375 South Loop 1604 E, Elmendorf, Texas, 78112, United States
Requisition Number: 74914
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Misc Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.