We are currently recruiting for a leading global complete project life cycle services company who are looking for a Senior Payroll Analyst for a 12 month contract.
About this role
In this role, you will review and respond to audit requests; research, gather and prepare documentation for audits; providing backup payroll processing for any payroll during increased activity or team absences; tax issue research; preparing reports/pulling data needed by other business units; assist with other projects as needed.
- Work with Payroll Manager to identify items required for various audits. Identify which systems are involved, gather information and prepare documentation for internal or external audits in a timely manner.
- Review audit documentation and be able to explain how data from various systems are used and pay is calculated.
- Be able to perform all duties of the payroll coordinators when they are absent.
- Communicate with HR and COE leaders to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Research and timely respond to payroll questions from HR, managers and employees while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Work other departments or vendors to gather and prepare payroll information they need for tax reporting, workers compensation audits, ACA reporting, etc.
- Assist with quarterly and year-end payroll processes: company specific activities, compliance activities, audits, W-2 audits and W2c processing.
- Communicate, coordinate, and provide support to the Payroll Manager regarding Inpat/Expat issues, tax changes, issues, etc.
- Track agency tax notices, provide to ADP for research, work with Payroll Manager to ensure all issues are researched and resolved, and results are logged.
- Calculate and prepare off-cycle paychecks as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data.
- Assist with special payroll calculations (retro earnings, split pays).
- Assist with GL research as required.
- Off cycle payroll assistance related to special reporting as needed.
- Assist with system testing and validation.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate degree or equivalent level of experience
- FPC or CPP designation preferred
- Processing multi-state large employer payroll
- Advanced Excel Skills
- ADP Payforce, Enterprise or Vantage Experience
- Oracle or SAP experience is a plus
- Time management, attention to detail and critical thinking
- Preparing data for audits
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates, a comprehensive benefits package and a 401k. We provide flexibility of work with the security of an open-ended contract. With Brunel you will gain experience and expertise, building on your skills and developing your career further.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. Thats what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, weve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.