We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Performs operations designed to change the physical properties of a wide range of materials to include the following disciplines: heat treating, plating/coating, straightening, and hardness testing.
- Operates and maintains equipment such as heat treat furnaces, hydraulic presses, various spray painting equipment, and plating baths.
- Proficient in the use of precision measuring instruments, which may include hardness testers, to ensure compliance with quality and engineering standards.
- Follows written or verbal instructions which may include engineering specifications, blueprints, etc.
- Skills typically acquired through 6 months to 1 year of related experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 74820
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.