At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
Maintains project ledgers showing budget line items, commitments, expenditures and forecasts.
Support Local Management, Project Executives and Project Managers with Operational Project Reviews (OPRs)
Contribute to development of new techniques, tools, systems, and systems integrations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Project Services
Develop, monitor, track, analyze, forecast, and report on project budgets, estimates to complete, commitments, expenditures, project progress and productivity, work plans and schedules, projects cost at completion, WBS cost coding, subcontracts, and change management
Provide Earned Value Support
Review key cost, schedule, earned value, and risk metrics to assess progress and forecast project outcomes
Provide support for project proposal pricing
Perform risk analysis on cost and schedule and recommend usage of contingency
Assure change management systems and processes are implemented and followed
Identify potential project problems early, report issues and problems to operations leadership, and work with project teams to address and implement recovery plans
Coordinate activities and services with corporate support groups including human resources, accounting, legal, contracts management, procurement and safety
May assist/advise junior level team members
- Minimum of 5 years of experience is required, with 3 of those years in project controls.
- BS or BA in Cost Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Industrial Management, Construction Science, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience on Mining and Minerals projects or in Heavy Industries such as Oil and Gas or Chemical companies.
- Proficient computer skills using MS Office tools and the most current project management software programs
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills are a must
- Experience developing and maintaining databases preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills and a desire to work with details
- Relationship skills that include adaptability, diplomacy and fortitude to resolve complex issues and address differences of opinions
- The ability to build consensus amongst peers
- Experience in engineering/design and/or construction of publicly and privately funded projects
- Experience with Primavera’s Expedition, MsProject, Contract Manager or P6 is a plus
- Travel may be required
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.