At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
- Becomes familiar with techniques, procedure methods and the nature of the applicable system in all areas of project controls
- Planning and scheduling
- Build and update logically tied resource loaded schedules
- Facilitate weekly update meetings to provide critical path analysis and early warning of potential hazards
- Create, update, monitor earned progress curves
- Estimating & Analyzing specifications, drawings, bills of material, control budgets
- Prepare change orders, cost reports, analyze cost trends, cost forecasting
- Track progress and productivity against control budgets
- Track and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Knowledge to perform work under moderate scope and complexity
- Project Management skills and experience with P6 and Microsoft Office
- 5 years experience
- Proficient with Primavera P6 required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel) required
- Experience with small cap construction projects preferred
- Experience in oil and gas industry preferred
- PMP certification or formal project management training preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
Local candidates preferred; no relocation or per diem offered.
Worley is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Worley is a background screening, drug-free workplace.