We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction, applies working knowledge of day to day operating environment and techniques utilizing available tools and customer applications.
- Provides customer support services to internal and external customers while interfacing effectively with customers, vendors and peers.
- Responsible for expediting resolution of escalated issues and investigating to resolve IT support issues.
- Defines and constantly improves processes.
- Applies strong PC/LAN knowledge for daily troubleshooting of issues.
- Act as liaison between developers and other stakeholders to design, develop and implement products.
- Provide application administration and support to all stakeholders.
- Participate on project teams as assigned and identify training requirements of both end-users and support personnel.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- An Associates Degree in a Computer Science or Information Systems discipline and four years of experience in desktop Services, A/V support, Help Desk, hardware support, printer support, Local Area Network configuration, and cable termination required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
9949 West Sam Houston Parkway, Houston, Texas, 77064, United States
Requisition Number: 71006
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.