We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, assists in analysis, modification and design of products and services for assigned projects which requires working knowledge of materials, components, and their applications.
- Prepares design calculations and specifications. Assists in the development of test procedures, conducts tests and completes test result analysis for assigned projects.
- Assists in handling field and manufacturing problems to maintain and improve products and services.
- Full time sustaining engineer wrking in a manufacturing environment to assist with troubleshooting, disposition, first-article requirements, and new product development.
- Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques during the design process.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Experience in O&G or Manufacturing environment preferred.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2601 Belt Line Rd, Carrollton, Texas, 75006, United States
Requisition Number: 74829
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.