We are looking for the right people people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worlds largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under direct supervision, responsibility will be to rig up and rig down cementing service equipment on work location, pre-mixing of spacer fluids, identifying additives to be mixed.
- Learn to perform pre-job calculations related to: pipe capacities and volume/height math, plug landing pressures, absolute volumes (including total water requirements for job), hydrostatic and differential pressure, resulting forces, balanced plugs, bulk cement blending, calculations to include liquid additives and weighted spacers, and pressure to reverse.
- Required to perform additional duties as part of a Plug and Abandonment team under the supervision of a Well Site Leader
- Learn to complete documents, reports, and forms related to the cementing service performed
- Trains and provides guidance to operator assistants in the proper performance of pre and post inspections and associated paperwork and /or reports
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations. Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process
Requirements: Must have High School Diploma or GED. (Technical School Diploma or Military Training a plus)
- 6 months or more experience as Pumper/Cementer
- Must have previous experience (No Exceptions)
- May require I-Learn courses: General Hydraulics for Downhole Tools and Essential Preventative Maintenance
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- A passing score on job-related tests or meeting task guidelines is required.
- Work Schedule: 14 days on, 7 days off when on project. 24 hr on call
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
100 South Park, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508, United States
Requisition Number: 75436
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Consulting & Project Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.